|OHAUS Weighing Scale Models|
|Capacity||52 gm / 120 gm||120 gm||120 gm/220gm||120 gm/220 gm||220 gm||52 gm / 120 gm||120 gm||120 gm/220 gm||120 gm/220 gm||220 gm|
|Readability (d)||0.01 mg /|
|0.01 mg||0.01 mg /|
|0.01 mg /|
|0.01 mg||0.01 mg /|
|0.01 mg||0.01 mg /|
|0.01 mg /|
|Non-approved model||1 mg|
|Repeatability (20 g)|
|Repeatability (100 g)|
|0.1 mg||0.02 mg||0.02 mg / 0.1 mg||0.03 mg||0.1 mg||0.02 mg||0.02 mg / 0. 1mg||0.03 mg|
|Calibration||Standard AutoCal™, AutoCal on Δ1.5° temperature change, 3 hours|
|Weighing Units||g, mg, kg, ct ,gn, oz, ozt, lb, dwt, N, mom, tical, msg, tola,|
baht, Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael,
Custom Units 1, Custom Unit 2, Custom Unit 3
|g, mg, ct|
|Applications||Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation,|
Differential Weighing, Peak Hold, Density Determination, Pipette Adjustment, Statistical Quality Control
|Stabilization Time||0.1 mg: ≤3 second, 0.01 mg: ≤8 second|
|Sensitivity Temp. Drift||0.50 ppm / °C|
|Min-Weight (typical)||20.0 mg, fine range (USP, u=0.10%, k=2)|
|Min-Weight (optimal)||9.0 mg, fine range (USP, u=0.10%, k=2) SRP≤0.41d**|
|Display||5,7’’, 14.5 cm (diagonal) Full-Color touch screen|
|Interface||Standard connectivity: 1 USB host, 1 USB device, 1 RS232|
Optional connectivity: 2nd RS232, Ethernet
|Working Environment||10°C – 30°C, 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage Conditions||-10°C – 60°C at 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Power Supply||AC Adapter Input: 100 – 240 VAC 0.6 A 50/60 Hz, AC Adapter Output: 12 VDC 1.5 A|
|Pan Size||Ø 80 mm|
(W × H × D)
|230 × 393 × 350 mm|
|Net Weight||7 kg||7.5 kg||7 kg||7.5 kg|
|Shipping Weight||12 kg||12.6 kg||12 kg||12.6 kg|
|Approvals||• Weight & Measurment Department: OIML R76, EN 45501 (Class I, nmax 220000)|
• Product Safety: EN 61010-1, IEC 61010-1
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC 61326-1, EN61326-1 (Class B emissions, Industrial immunity)
Built for Sophisticated, Professional Weighing
When laboratory work and research requires accuracy to the hundred-thousandth, there is simply
no room for error. The Explorer series of semi-micro balances has been designed with the technology
to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate. Sophisticated laboratories requiring
accuracy and looking for innovative technology to obtain measurement results can find both in
Explorer semi-micro balances.
Standard Features Include:
- Intelligent Performance for Applications Requiring Extreme Accuracy — The semi-micro Explorer series, which includes models with capacities up to 220 g and resolutions up to 0.01 mg, has been designed to use a High-Speed Single Module weighing cell to ensure the accuracy of results. To minimize weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, Auto Calibration utilizes two internal weights to perform a linear calibration.
- Intuitive Software Provides an Extremely Modern User Experience — Powered by SmarText 2.0 software, Explorer operates in the same manner as common electronics, with an icon-based touchscreen display, advanced applications, memory library, a USB host port, and more.
- Ingenious Construction Designed to Enhance Usability — Among Explorer’s features designed to improve user experience and ensure the integrity of results are touchless sensors, automatic draftshield doors, an ionizer, and more.
Intelligent Performance for Applications Requiring Extreme Accuracy
Balances with capacities ranging from 52 g – 220 g and readabilities from 0.01 mg – 0.1 mg make up the Explorer series of semi-micro balances. In addition to superior craftsmanship and a High-Speed Single Module weighing
cell, various features are incorporated into the product’s design to enhance performance.
OHAUS’ signature Auto Calibration internal calibration system provides routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance every time it senses a temperature change of 1.5°C or every 3 hours, whichever occurs first.
This helps ensure the accuracy of the balance when the operator has not performed a manual calibration or when the proper calibration masses are unavailable. Also, to minimize weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, AutoCalibration utilizes two internal weights to perform a linear calibration.
Explorer’s ultra-fast stabilization time (0.1 mg: ≤3 seconds, 0.01 mg: ≤8 seconds) and audible stability alert increases laboratory efficiency.
Intuitive Software Provides an Extremely Modern User Experience
Explorer semi-micro balances include many facets of modern technology to provide the best weighing experience possible. The icon-based navigation provides tactile feedback and operates in the same manner as a smartphone
or a tablet computers.
Save to USB
A USB host port provides the capability of using a USB extension cable to directly transfer the data to a flash drive.
The balance’s memory capabilities include a library with space for up to 99 items and a 10 recipe library for formulation mode.
The user manager function provides profiles for one administrator and five additional users, allowing multiple users to utilize the same balance without compromising past results recorded on the balance.
Other technologically-advanced features include:
• Below minimum sample weight indicator
• Real-time clock for GLP/GMP data collection
• Audible stability alert
• True type printing for SQC and pipette adjustment.
Ingenious Construction Designed to Enhance Usability
The sleek Explorer semi-micro balance has been designed and constructed to provide a modern weighing experience as well as to bolster accuracy.
Among the features that enhance the operator experience are:
• Color touchscreen display
• Four programmable touchless sensors allow the operator to perform common functions and commands with a swipe of the hand
• Modular design in which the base and display can be separated to allow the balance to fit ideally on the lab bench.
The automatic door feature, available on certain models, allows access to the weighing chamber without the need to touch the draft shield door. Placement of samples is achieved in one swift motion, eliminating the repetition of picking up and putting down samples due to a lack of free hands. The automatic doors are also more than a user-friendly feature; they minimize vibrations caused by a manual operation that can affect weighing results.
The built-in ionizer, included in Explorer automatic door models, generates bipolar ions continuously from positive and negative discharge electrodes and directs the ionized air onto the charged body to eliminate static electricity. These charges can build up in the weighing chamber and alter weighing results by as much as several milligrams.
Calibration Certificate and Government stamping by Legal Metrology Department and Free Same day delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR