Jewellry Weighing Scale – Precision Balances
Taking Weighing Precision and Protection to New Heights
Advanced Technologies Providing Innovative Solutions
Smart SHS Technology
A&D’s Smart-Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) technology is the foundation of the innovative solutions found in the Apollo Series. Smart sensor improvements stem from better design, construction, and materials, resulting in better performance and turbo stabilization times of 1 second. This increases productivity for all weighing work-flows in both labs and production environments. Smart-SHS also gives higher maintainability with a reduced number of parts while still offering maintenance accessibility, unlike other Mono-type systems which only increase the cost of ownership. A&D’s easy eccentricity adjustment and hybrid design are two prime examples of this high maintainability. We execute for the highest performance and keep our customer’s bottom-line in mind.
Remarkable cost and time savings at the touch of a button.
Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) Innovation
The operator simply holds the mode key to first perform a self-diagnostic check and proceed to ECL where internally a repeatability test is performed without the use of external weight. This critically checks the stability of analog-to-digital conversion before applying a controlled load inside the balance (between 0.3% to 3% of the weighing capacity). It does this by altering the equilibrium state of the weigh sensor and takes 10 repeated measurements. The entire process takes only 1.5 minutes versus traditional repeatability procedures which can take up to 10 minutes, ultimately giving greater convenience and time savings to customers.
The ECL technology provides valuable information that Auto Precision Assessment (APA) smartly processes into meaningful, beneficial outcomes such as Dia-Check, Standard Deviation, Quick Min-S, and Min-S-Alert.
Dia-Check quickly gives users peace of mind to proceed with daily weighing routines, providing a critical pass or fail indication. A powerful, dynamic tool to diagnose, and verify balance performance.
ECL steps it up a notch by producing the most valuable information, the Standard Deviation (SD), allowing users to quickly assess the balance performance under any given environment. This is helpful to include in daily SOP checks.
SD also can determine the minimum sample weight with a feature called QuickMin-S. quicken-S helps to overcome challenges with handling small weights, accessibility to in-line systems, and in tough environmental conditions
ECL goes one step further allowing users to set the minimum sample weight limit and provides a real-time alert with Min-S-Alert. Users always feel secure knowing they are in compliance with USP 41 and does not limit how often a minimum sample weight can be determined. This gives more flexibility to follow the recommendations of USP 1251. What is so remarkable is this can be performed at the touch of a button, within minutes, in challenging conditions, without the need of an external calibration weight.
Factory Tough–Laboratory Precise
Impact Shock Detection (ISD) Innovation
Often balances can be damaged or errors can occur due to sharp impacts from automated machine loading or operators dropping a material onto the pan. The Apollo series educates, prevents, and documents such scenarios. ISD visually indicates the magnitudes of impact shocks that a weigh sensor receives at four different levels. It audibly beeps once at Level 3 and twice at Level 4 delivered through the feature of Impact-Alert.
This patented technology provides real-time feedback mechanisms that prevent the sensor from being damaged and can ultimately train and influence operator behaviors. ISD smartly strives for operators to have better weighing techniques, while also helping to program or modify loading in-line automated processes. Impact-Alert ensures the investment of the balance is protected, helps to extend the life of balance, reduces repair and replacement cost, and ensure productivity can be maintained by reducing downtime.
ISD takes protection one step higher with Shock-log that documents the date, time, and shock level. This enables managers and quality officers to pinpoint the exact moment a critical shock occurred to quickly assess and fix critical failure to get operations back online.
Shock-log pinpoints the exact moment a critical shock occurred to quickly assess and fix critical failure to get operations back online
The weight sensor is well protected against vertical and transverse static overloading. It won’t break due to the malfunction of the weighing system’s actuator and the resulting excess “E” load. Additionally, there are two leaf springs that support the weighing pan of the Apollo series also mitigate impact shocks significantly. A&D once again takes protection to heart ensuring the Apollo series is the same A&D strong, A&D tough you’ve come to know in labs and factories alike.
Keeping Your Devices in Sync for Better Accuracy & Precision
Flow Rate Display (FRD) Innovation
Many operators use a stopwatch or PC to determine a flow rate. FRD helps to streamline and improve both by offering a synced solution that improves accuracy and precision in filling or dosing applications. For example, the internal clocks of external devices are never in complete sync with precision balances. Therefore there is a time-clock disparity that is most noticeable when measuring and recording flow rates of pumps, feeders, and other devices at short intervals*1. Therefore command speed and refresh rate will cause the PC to intermittently produce irregular values or spikes even if the actual flow rate is constant.
The Apollo series through an FR-Cal function calculates, displays, & outputs (WinCT-FRD) the mass flow rate, or the volume flow rate by entering the density of the material. Up to 10 densities can be saved to the device. Both the display refresh rate and interval (set between 1 second and 1 hour) are regulated by the same internal clock of the balance, making measurements free from the irregularity that rises from time clock disparity problem.
Protecting and Adhering to Good Data Management, Documentation and Compliance Practices
- Quick Min-S – From the standard deviation obtained using ECL described earlier, the Apollo series also calculates and indicates the minimum weight at the installation location*3 in accordance with the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) standard.
- Min-S Alert – To ensure that the measured sample quantity meets the minimum weight requirement, the Apollo series can display an alert until the sample quantity reaches the value entered as the minimum weight.
- Password-Protect – Use of the balance can be password-protected for authorized individuals (up to 11 including one administrator)—the administrator can perform all operations including calibration while other users can make measurements only. Moreover, upon receiving a command to disable its keys, the balance becomes operable only by sending commands from an external device such as a PC.
- Automatic Self-Calibration (ASC) – The GX-A can be set to calibrate itself automatically using its internal weight either (1) in response to change in ambient temperature to prevent error due
to sensitivity drift, (2) at a set interval time, or (3) at predetermined (up to three) times of the day. Internal calibration can also be performed at any time with one keypress.
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO Compliant Output – For documentation requirements, the Apollo series can output its manufacturer, model, serial number, ID number, date + time, space for signature for calibration report, calibration test report, and title & end blocks for a series of weighing results.
- Universal Flexi Coms (UFC) – UFC lets you edit serial data output/printout format. With this function, label printing is also made possible by connecting the balance to a commercially-available printer*4 and enabling the arbitrary character strings output.
- Statistical Calculation Function (SCF) – The Apollo series can display and output statistical calculation data including a number of data, sum, maximum, minimum, range (maximum-minimum), average, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation to facilitate the analysis of measurements.
- Gross/Net/Tare Output – On receiving a command or with the key operation, the Apollo series outputs the gross, net, and tare values to an external device such as a printer, PC, or PLC.
- Calibration Certificate and Government stamping by Legal Metrology Department
- Free Same day delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
- Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery & installation in outer Delhi NCR).
- Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.