Weighing Machine Noida | Electronic Weighing Scale Noida
The Weighing Machine Noida can be supplied as a Class III, EC, and OIML trade approved bench-scale system at 3,000 divisions as well as 6,000 divisions for applications where trade approval is not required. As a system, the Weighing Machine Noida Base combines with a pole-mounted indicator that can be used for a wide range of general-purpose floor or bench base type applications.
- General Weighing: Designed to weigh in lb, kg, or pieces, the Weighing Machine Noida can easily be set into sample mode – ideal for counting a wide range of medium-sized components.
- Checkweighing & Check Counting: Ideal for guaranteeing product or box quantities are within an agreed weight or count size and for repetitive packing applications, the Electronic Weighing Machine Noida Digital Bench Series easily switches between general weighing, check to weigh, and check to count.
- Base Construction: With 150% overload protection,powder-coated tubular base frames constructed of mild steel, and four corner stops the load cell are well-protected.The base frame is fitted with four large, lockable, adjustable anti-slip feet ideal for leveling the base is positioned on uneven ground.
- Load Cell: This base is fitted with a robust, R60 C3 approved, aluminum IP66 load cell
- Top Pan: The base is fully covered with a removable, hard-wearing, food-grade 304 stainless steel top pan.
- Indicator Construction: The Weighing Machine Noida Indicator has a large, easy-to-read 50 mm x 165 mm LCD backlit display with 40 mm high digits and a built-in battery that allows this product to be used in low lit areas or in areas where power outlets are hard to find. The Weighing Machine Noida can provide over 107 hours of battery life between charges.