OHAUS Industrial Weighing Scale | Capacity 10 kg, 20 kg, 80 kg
OHAUS Industrial Scale (CatapultTM 1000) compact bench scales offer users reliable and precise performance in an affordable, convenient high-quality design. The Catapult 1000 family offers three capacities, from 9kg up to 75kg, reading in pounds and kilograms (2,000 divisions), in both standards weigh and dynamic modes. Catapult 1000 scales are easy to transport and carry due to their lightweight and built-in handles below the scale. Other standard features include an AC power pack, as well as battery operation with power saving auto-shutoff mode. Stainless steel weighing pan is also optional. OHAUS Industrial Scale (Catapult 1000 series) compact bench scales are the perfect solution for home use, general shipping applications, veterinary weighing, and other dry weighing applications where low cost, portability, and precision are required.
Standard Features Include:
- Ultra-Portable Design – Catapult 1000 is easy to transport and hold with it’s lightweight, battery operation, and built-in handles below the scale.
- Extremely Durable – “Stand on me” extreme overload protection is designed into Catapult 1000 to weigh cells and makes the scale ideal for tough environments where capacity is exceeded regularly
- Most Values in its Class – All Catapult 1000 scales come standard with Dynamic weighing mode, auto shutoff, battery or AC power, and unparalleled OHAUS durability
- Calibration Certificate and Government stamping by Legal Metrology Department
- Free Same day delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR
|OHAUS Industrial Weighing Scale|
|Industrial Weighing Scale Model||C11P9||C11P20||C11P75|
|Functions||Averaging mode, Stability indicator, Low battery warning,
Auto Zero Tracking Auto Shutoff
|Keyboard||Two mechanical switches|
|Calibration||Digital External Span calibration|
|Display||LCD Total Viewing area: 26 mm H x 70 mm W|
|Display Indicators||7 segment 4 digit|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Stabilization Time||<=2 seconds|
|Operating Temp. & humidity||5° C to 40° C at 10% to 80% relative
|Construction||ABS plastic housing and pan, Stainless Steel pan option|
|Power||AC powered (included) or 3 1 1/2 volts
C Batteries (not included)
|Battery Life||300 hours with alkaline cells, auto
off after 4 minutes of inactivity
|Dimensions mm (L x W x H)||266 x 304 x 60|
|Pan size mm (L x W)||280 x 316|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg (not including AC adapter)|
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery & installation in outer Delhi NCR).
Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.