Platform weighing Scale 3000 kg
Platform weighing scale 3000 kg capacity is specially designed for Industries & Shops. This platform scale is manufactured by UP Scales and gives complete assurance of the durability of the Platform weighing scale and UP Scales manufactured this scale in two different body designs, first come in Complete metal body and the second variant in Stainless steel body. This platform weighing scale of 3000 kg is one of its own kind this platform scale has three weighing scale features in one – Weighing, Counting, Computing & liter Conversion.
Platform weighing scale capacity is 3000 kg and readability 0.300 gm.
This platform weighing scale has too many rich features like RS232C port for data transfer in Computer, Printer and Display, 16 bit MCU for very low power consumption, 4 level calibration & 3 levels of accuracy, product/memory add function up to 99 items, stable reading on low battery and more.
Features of Platform weighing scale 3000 kg
- Weighing, Computing, Counting & liter conversion.
- RS232C port for computer /printer / Booth Display (optional)
- 16bit MCU for very low power consumption
- Low battery Indication & power-off function
- Standby mode & auto power off under idle conditions
- 4 level calibration for greater linearity & 3 levels of accuracy
- Memory adds function up to 99 items.
- RTC for Time and date on print out (optional)
- It can display the total weight of all records.
- 40 hours battery backup with CCCV charging
- Stable reading on low battery
- Auto-Add function
- With Government Calibration Certificate, Government stamping & Passing.
- One year Replacement warranty
Our platform weighing scale 3000 kg is approved by the legal metrology Department and Weight & Measure department for use in commercial and personal use.
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery & installation in outer Delhi NCR).
Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.