Designed for weighing and label printing in supermarkets, groceries, and other retail stores, the Weighing Machine With Printer – CAS is Touch Screen Label Printing Scale, delivers crisp, easy to read labels for all users. Graphics are rich & colorful with a responsive 10.2-inch touch display.
Weighing Machine with Printer we specially designed this equipment with many advanced features, high-quality construction, and user-friendly menu-driven programming. We are confident that you will find the Weighing Machine with Printer scale will meet all of your most demanding needs.
Weighing Machine with Printer – CAS Overview
10.2” LCD Touch Screen:-
Full color 10.2” TFT LCD display presents pictures and PLUs vividly with minimal reflections. Responsive smart touch features provide easy navigation for quick access to any PLU call up.
7” Display for Customers:-
The 7-inch TFT LCD customer side display provides vivid full-color graphics complete with audio. Display images or videos for your customers. Perfect for advertisements or brand awareness campaigns.
The Weighing Machine with Printer or Label Printing Scale comes standard with 72 PLU keys on the home panel. Customize the PLU keys to suit your needs. Add product images or use simple text. Add additional PLU keys or Category Keys, change sizes, or add more PLU key pages within the category.
PLU’s can be set up directly in the scale using the intuitive interface or created using CL Works Pro software.
The Weighing Machine with Printer is equipped with an integrated direct thermal printer that produces clear 202 dpi label printing with printing speeds up to 100mm/sec. Various die-cut or continuous label sizes can be used up to 60 mm (56 mm printable) wide and 200 mm in length.
Quickly & Easily Change Labels
Simply replace your labels with the removable, easy-to-use label cassette – takes only a few seconds to complete. The label cassette access door is conveniently located at the side of the scale, designed for quick label roll replacement.
45 Standard Labels and 20 Custom Labels Labels Available Printed Elements
- Vertical Barcodes
- Nutrition Facts
- Sales Discounts
- Multiple Languages
- And More!
Software for weighing machine with a Printer or Label printing scale
- Data Editing – Our software offers an easy-to-use data editing solution for businesses in supermarkets, grocery stores, delicatessens, and other retail markets. Manage all retail activities from PLUs to label formats.
- Data Analysis – Our software provides a solution for analyzing sales data quickly, easily and accurately. The accumulated data would become an asset for users who want to get deeper insights from the data in order to make better predictions.
- Compatibility – Our software is compatible with all CL Series Label Printing Scales that use the most recent firmware. Control multiple scales remotely and efficiently manage your retail process.
Networking Capabilities in Weighing Machine with Printer
- TCP/IP Communications
- 100 Base T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.11 g/n Wireless
Features of Weighing Machine with Printer – CAS or Label Printing Machine
- 30 lb & 60 lb Models – Dual Range
- 60 lb & 300 lb Remote Platforms
- 4,000 PLU’s with Direct Ingredient Message in PLU data file
- 45 Standard Label Formats/20 Custom Label Formats
- High-Speed Thermal Printer
- USB or PC Firmware Upgrades
- USB Program Back-up and Restore
- Multiple barcode formats
- Ethernet/Wireless Network Capabilities Built-in
- English or Spanish Characters
- CL Series Menu Code System
- Remote Access for Support / Built-in Diagnostics
- Works with CL-Works Pro Software Package, PLU Editor – Label Editor – Keypad Editor, Compatible with Microsoft Windows® 10.
- Works with Invatron’s E-PLUM Scale Management and ADC’s InterScale Scales Manager software.
- Approvals – Legal Metrology Department & Weight and Measurement Department.
- Weighing machine with printer comes with Calibration and verification Certificate and Government Stamping.
- Free Same day delivery and Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR.
|Weighing Machine with Printer|
150 kg/300 lb
|Weighing Capacity||15 kg / 30 lb Capacity Dual Range|
0 – 15 x 0.005 lbs / 15 – 30 x 0.01 lbs
0 – 6 x 0.002 kg / 6 – 15 x 0.005 kg30 kg / 60 lb Capacity Dual Range
0 – 30 x 0.01 lbs / 30 – 60 x 0.02 lbs
0 – 15 kg x 0.005 kg / 15 – 30 kg x 0.01 kg150 kg/300 lb Capacity Dual Range
0 – 150 x 0.05 lbs / 150 – 300 x 0.1 lbs
0 – 60 x 0.02 kg / 60 – 150 x 0.05 kg
|Max Tare||6 kg/15 lb|
15 kg/30 lb
30 kg/60 lb
|A/D Conversion Rate||Approx. 8 times/sec.|
|Measurement Type||Load Cell|
|Platter Size||15 in x 9.75 in / 380 mm x 250 mm|
20.25 in x 15.5 in / 515 mm x 395 mm
|Key||99 Category Keys – 20 Speed Key Pages/Category available – Max 72|
1×1 Size Keys/Page – 36 Function Keys
10.2-inch Graphic Touch LCD
Tare: 4 digit
Weight: 5 digit
Unit Price: 6 digit
Total Price: 6 digitCustomer:7 inch Graphic LCD
Tare: 4 digit
Weight: 5 digit
Unit Price: 6 digit
Total Price : 6 digit
|Print Speed||100 mm/sec|
|Print Resolution||202 dpi|
|Label Size||Width: 40 mm~60 mm|
Length: 30 mm~200 mm
|Barcode||UPC, EAN13, EAN13A5, I2OF5, CODE128, CODE39, CODE93, CODABAR|
|Font||Small, Middle, Large Size, Italic, Bold,|
Underline, Through Line, Reverse
|Printer Type||Direct Thermal Print|
|Operating Temp||-10°C ~ 40°C (14°F ~ 104°F)|
|Power||AC 100 ~ 240V 50/60Hz 1.5A|