OHAUS Laboratory weighing scale – Analytical Balance
The OHAUS Explorer® Series has risen to the next level of ingenuity—expanding on its modern features & design to offer unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market.
|OHAUS Laboratory Weighing Scales Analytical Balance Series|
|OHAUS Analytical Balance Model||EX124||EX224||EX324||EX223||EX423||EX623||EX1103||EX2202||EX4202||EX6202||EX10202||EX6201||EX10201|
|Repeatability std (g)||±0.0001||±0.001||±0.01||±0.1|
|Stabilization Time (sec)||≤2||≤3||≤1.5||≤1|
|Optimized Min-Weight (g)
(USP, u=0.10%, k=2)
|Weighing Units||Gram, Milligram, Kilogram, Carat, Ounce, Ounce Troy, Pound, Pennyweight, Grain, Newton, Momme, Mesghal,
Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Tical, Tola, Baht, Custom Unit 1, Custom Unit 2, Custom Unit 3
|Weighing Units, Approved
|—||mg, g, ct||—||mg, g, ct||—||mg, g, ct||—||g, kg, ct||—||g, kg, ct||—||g, kg, ct|
|Weighing Applications||Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density
Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
|Pan Size||Ø 90 mm||Ø 130 mm||190 × 200 mm|
|Calibration||All models feature external calibration. Models except for EX…/E feature AutoCal™ internal calibration|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Power Requirements||AC Adapter Input: 100-240 VAC 0.6A 50-60 Hz|
|Display Type||Full-color VGA graphic display, 4-wire resistive touch screen|
|Display Size||145 mm (diagonal)|
|Display Housing (W × H × D)||195 × 90 × 154 mm|
|Base Housing (W × H × D)||230 × 350 × 393 mm||230 × 98 × 393 mm|
|Communication||Standard RS232, 2x USB, Optional 2nd RS232 or Ethernet|
|Temperature Range||10°C to 30°C|
|Humidity Range||15% to 80% at 30°C decreasing linearly to 50% at 40°C, non-condensing|
|Storage Conditions||-10°C to 60°C at 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Net Weight||6.9 kg||4.3 kg||5 kg|
|Shipping Weight||9.6 kg||6.8 kg||7.4 kg|
|Shipping Dimensions||55 × 38.5 × 55.1 cm||55 × 38.5 × 29.1 cm|
With stabilization times up to 50% faster and superior shock protection, Explorer delivers fast, accurate, and reliable results.
• Fast stabilization time
—Improves operational efficiency
• Optimized linearity and repeatability specifications
—Provides accurate and repeatable results
• Optimized vibration filtering
—Provides balance stability in unstable environments
• Superior Shock, Spill and Splash Resistance
—2-D Protection guards balance against disruptions in service due to shock or sudden movements. IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity, and accidental spills and splashes.*
SmarText™ 2.0 is OHAUS easy-to-use graphical software featuring 14 applications, virtual QWERTY and numeric keypads, and below minimum weight indication.
• Color VGA display with icons for simple menu navigation
—High resolution, 5.7” (145mm) diagonal color 640 × 480 pixel display reproduces highly readable operating software
—Resistive touch screen display quickly responds to the operator’s touch or stylus
• 14 built-in applications with customization capabilities to meet the varying needs in laboratory and industrial settings
• Minimum Weight capability with visual warning feature
• Virtual QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data, a direct scan of the sample ID to the input field with an optional barcode reader.
• Password protected User Manager with administrator capability
• Library function to store and recall customized applications including 10 recipes for Formulation application.
• Alternate RS232 command feature adapts the balance to existing data acquisition software
• External input for zero, tare or print operations via the external foot switch accessory
• Audible and visual feedback for touch screen input commands as well as the indication of the check weighing status
Explorer’s draftshield provides ample access and visibility to the weighing chamber through the versatile top door and side sliding doors. Select models feature motorized side doors that open and close automatically with the use of the touchless sensors on the base and display.
The automatic draftshield door models have a new function for automatically opening draftshield doors without touching the balance. It helps to eliminate sample residue transfer and contaminations.
• Side doors seamlessly glide on top-mounted bearings
• The versatile top door offers two entry options; access the weighing chamber by flipping the top door or sliding the glass panel open.
• The expansive side entry 6.3” × 9.4” (160 mm × 240 mm) allows you to freely place and remove large weigh boats or other large vessels in the weighing chamber
• Antistatic coated glass helps dissipate static charges in the weighing chamber which could adversely affect the weighing results
• Easy to install and remove glass panels and a stainless steel bottom make Explorer extremely easy to clean
• A draftshield chamber light is available when the balance is used in low lighting environments
Practical TOUCHLESS SENSORS
Explorer features up to four touchless sensors for hands-free operation of zero, print, calibration, tare, automated draftshield doors, and other selectable functions
• Hands-free operation
—Improves weighing efficiency
—Eliminates sample residue transfer
• Two sensors on the base* and two on the display can be set up individually to allow for remote operations
• The sensors can be set up to provide automated operation of the draftshield side doors and can be programmed to automatically open the opposite side door in order to support efficient and logical sample placement with your free hand.
AutoCal™ ensures performance and assists with routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance daily.
• Self-calibrates the system when it senses a temperature change sufficient enough to affect weighing accuracy, or every 3-11 hours, depending on the user configuration
• Performs routine calibration and reduces the need for external masses
• External Calibration Models Available — Select models feature traditional external calibration in which external weights (user’s choice of calibration weight values) are required to calibrate the balance to ensure accuracy
Intuitive USER SETUP
Explorer is the industry’s most easy-to-use balance, featuring leveling assistance and instructional messaging for quick out-of-the-box setup and use.
• Easy to view illuminated level indicator placed at the front of the balance
• Adjustable thumbwheels are easy to turn to level the balance
• Level assist screen helps users quickly identify which thumbwheels need to be adjusted to level the balance
• Data Transfer Function helps to output data directly into Microsoft Excel
• Instructional messaging during application use guides users through the weighing process
• User information menu allows users to quickly view and learn more about the available balances features
• Up to 14 operating languages make Explorer’s Intuitive User Setup truly universal
Ingenious MODULAR DESIGN
Explorer’s modular design features a color touch display that can be separated from the weighing base
• Display features:
—3 position, angular adjustment to optimize viewing
—Easy access communication ports include standard USB and RS232 and an optional third port for either RS232 or Ethernet
—Left and right side cable exit feature for customized installation capability
—Tower and wall mount ready for modular installation*
—In-use cover for protection against rugged use
—Extension cable accessory extends remote use up to 27 feet (9 meters)
• Base features
—Quadrastance™ design with four adjustable thumbwheels provides superior stability
—Robust die-cast metal bottom housing
—Accessory tower mount ready for modular installation
—Cable storage system underneath the base keeps excess cables manageable
• Adjustable rolling feet accessory allows for simple and quick movement and relocation of the balance**
Explorer EX…N series of balances meet or exceed the Class I or II accuracy requirements in accordance with NIST Handbook 44 and Canada’s Weights and Measures Regulations. Certificate of Conformance Number 12-012 was issued under the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) of the National Conference on Weights and Measures. Notice of Approval AM-5847 was issued by Measurement Canada, an Agency of Industry Canada.
Calibration Certificate and Government stamping by Legal Metrology Department and Free Same day delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery & installation in outer Delhi NCR).
Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.