Sartorius High-Capacity Micro and Semi-Micro Balances | Capacity 31 gm and Readability 0.001 mg
Sartorius High-Capacity Micro and Semi-Micro Balances of Capacity 31 gm and Readability 0.001 mg with Government calibration and verification certificate.
Sartorius offers a wide selection of ultramicro, micro, analytical, and precision balances that allow you to choose any entry-level to high-performance balance.
With more than 140 years of experience and quality “Made in Germany,” Sartorius offers the best weighing option by excelling in speed, repeatability, and accuracy. They feature a monolithic weigh cell – a technology that we first introduced and that continues at the leading edge in lab weighing.
Features of Sartorius High-Capacity Micro and Semi-Micro Balances
- The fully automatic draft shield system
- Coated, conductive draft shield, helps prevent static build-up
- Stored calibration| adjustment records
- Four digital filter levels optimally adapt to ambient conditions
Applications of Sartorius High-Capacity Micro and Semi-Micro Balances
- Unit Toggling
- % Weighing
- Averaging|Animal Weighing
- Density Determination
- Memory (300 samples)
Specifications of High-Capacity Micro and Semi-Micro Balances
Accessories Include with High-Capacity Micro and Semi-Micro Balances
- Weighing scoop, made of chrome-nickel steel, 90 mm + 32 mm + 8 mm
- Weighing scoop, made of aluminum, 4.5 mg
- Weighing scoop, made of aluminum, 52 mg
- Footswitch, incl. T-connector, for MSA, MSU
- Pipette Calibration Set (hardware) for ME and CPA analytical balances (not ME5 and ME36S). Consists of a moisture trap and all needed adapters
- Cable for connecting the weighing cell to a separate display and control unit (length 2.70 m) for all ME models (except ME5)
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
- Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery & installation in outer Delhi NCR).
- Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.