Crane Scale 20 ton, 30 ton & 50 ton | OCS Crane Scale & Hanging Scale | UP Scales
Crane scale OCS-ZS Multi-weighing units: Kg, lb, N are selectable, generally, kg is the default unit. Multi-function operation: Tare ； Zero ； Auto zero tracking ； Total ； Hold; Overload warning, Oration through remote controller functions. User-friendly design: Cast aluminum housing for the maximum protection; Large red 5 digits LED display (digit height: 30mm ); Battery Operated with low battery indication; Automatic switch-off power-saving function.
Crane Scale 20 ton, 30 ton & 50-ton Specifications:-
- Ultra-low-power design, circuit board smaller.
- Large capacity battery configuration, longer life
- Unique intelligent charging protection function, prevention of overcurrent, overcharge phenomenon. The battery life of a stronger, more lasting
- ultra-bright, low-brightness display, automatic adjustment ( to be set )
- startup, shutdown, automatic voltage display
- Good dynamic weighing performance, not because of swaying affect the weighing
- With a wireless remote control for easy operation
- cumulative, automatic total, peeled, peeled distance, numerical maintained, showing sub- value choice, any weight correction
- Overload, underload remind display, low voltage alarm, battery capacity is less than 10 % of the police. Technical Specifications
- The optional wireless communication module, the working carrier frequency is 430MHz ~ 470MHz ISM band between the open, license-free use The current weighing data to within 1KM wireless meter or PC display or management.
- Free delivery & Installation in Greater Noida, Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR.
- With Government verification calibration certificate and Stamping from weight & measurement department.
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
- Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery in outer Delhi NCR).
- Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.