Bench Counting Scale | Platform Counting Scale | Capacity up to 60 kg
The Bench Counting Scale is a fully featured counting scale with a numeric keypad for unit weight and sample entry. The large, brightly backlit display shows unit weight, total weight, and a number of pieces. With a grade 304 stainless steel pan and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator, the Bench Counting Scale provides a durable, reliable solution for industrial counting tasks. Power is supplied by a mains power cord or the built-in, rechargeable battery.
Features of Bench Weighing Scale
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight, and count in one convenient location.
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Splash-proof housing, keypad, and display are easy to clean
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program an alarm to sound when the preset total is reached
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Applications/Uses of Bench Counting weighing scale
- Parts counting
- Check to count
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery & installation in outer Delhi NCR).
Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.