Piece Counting Scale
Piece Counting Scale is an advanced, higher accuracy counting scale with increments for good resolution on counted parts. The 30 kg capacity functions either as a counting or coin counter.
Features of Piece Counting Scale
- High Quality and Easy to Operate
- High Performance– 30,000 divisions
- Accuracy– ± 3 divisions at full load
- Large Stainless Steel Top – 292 mm (W) x 222 mm (L) x 13 mm (H) | 11.5″ W x 8.75″ L x 0.5″ H
- Configurable RS-232 Port to connect the weighing machine with printer or computer
- Configurable Scale ID
- Capacity & Readability – 6 kg x 0.2 g, 15 kg x 0.5 g, 30 kg x 1 g
- Currency Feature Added (30 kg) – INR Rupees, US Dollars, GB Pounds, and Euros with big and small bag selection
- Power– AC adapter with rechargeable battery at 20 hours battery life between charges
- Construction– Rugged ABS plastic base, stainless steel weight platter
- Additional Features– PLU’s, Piece WeightEntry, Upper and Lower Count Limits, Accumulation and Preset Tare
Specifications of Piece Counting Scale
2.) Minimum Piece Weight:
3.) Display: Three six digit 14.2 mm / 0.56″ high seven-segment red LED display with three brightness levels
4.) Operating Temperature:- 10° C to 40° C / 14° F to 104° F
5.) Power: Internal rechargeable battery giving 20 hours of use between charges. Recharge time approximately 8 hours. 12-volt UK/EU/ US power adaptor/recharger (supplied) with center positive.
6.) Average Working Current: < 300mA
7.) Battery: 6V4A/Hr rechargeable lead-acid battery
8.) Auto-off: Selectable between 1 and 30 minutes or off
9.) Platform Material: Stainless steel
10.) Weight Platter: 292 mm (W) x 222 mm (L) x 13 mm (H)11.5″ W x 8.75″ L x 0.5″ H
11.) Function Keys: On/Off; Clear; Enter; Zero; Tare; Total;kg/lb; Piece Weight; PLU; Print; *Currency; Upper Limit;Lower Limit and 0 – 9 for data entry
12) Annunciators: Zero; Tare; AC Mains Connected; BatteryCharging; Stable; Big Bag; Small Bag; kg and lb.
13) Scale Dimension: 292 mm (W) x 333 mm (L) x 109 mm (H)11.5″ W x 13.1″ L x 4.3″ H
14) Approvals: CE, UL and WEEE directive
15) Keyboard Functionality: 0-9– Used for keyboard entry of piece weight, sample size, and upper and lower limit settings
16) Units/*Currency: Units used to switch displayed weights between kg and lb. Currency used to switch between currency type (available in 30 kg/60 lb capacity only)
17) Zero: Return displayed weight and count to zero for accurate weighing and counting. Zero range capability is 5% of scale capacity
18) Enter/Pcwt: Enter used to confirm or save entered data from the keyboard. Pcwt used for keyboard entry of known average piece weight.
19) Tare: Used to zero off (up to 100% of capacity) an empty container or weight, not required in the calculation of average piece weight. The use of tare will reduce the scale’s maximum weight capacity by the value stored.
20) Total: Ability to add the display to an accumulator(Memory +) and only accumulate when there is a percentage of weight change.
21) Clear/Hi/Lo: Clear to erase a keyed in value from the display if an error has been made. Hi/Lo is to set the upper and lower limits.
22) Upper: Used to set an upper limit quantity for count check feature
23) Lower: Used to set lower limit quantity for count check feature
24) On/Off: Used to turn off the display for extended battery life or reset the scale to normal weighing mode
25) Print: Output to RS-232 communications
26) *Mode: Toggle between counting functions
27) Packaging Dimension: 38.6 cm (L) x 21 cm (W) x 33.8 cm (H)15″ L x 18.5″ W x 13.5″ H
28) Shipping Weight: 4.5 kg / 10 lb
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery & installation in outer Delhi NCR).
Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.