Analytical and Precision Weighing Balance | High Capacity Weighing Balance Scale | Capacity 100gm, 200gm, 300gm, 400gm, 600gm, 1kg, 2kg 3kg
The Analytical and Precision weighing balance has risen to the next level of ingenuity—expanding on its modern features & design to offer unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market.
Feature of Analytical and Precision Weighing Balance
Analytical and Precision weighing balance have newly optimized linearity and repeatability specifications and enhanced vibration filtering for better balance stability. All models also come standard with AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration. 3×3 filtering setup ensures fast and stable weighing results. These combined enhancements improve accuracy, efficiency, and throughput.
A large color touch-screen display, icon-driven application software that features 14 unique application modes, and a 3 level adjustable angle display make Analytical and Precision weighing balance the easiest to use, most advanced balance in its class today
The base and display separate for maximum flexibility in any work area. Draftshield models isolate the weighing chamber to enhance stability and speed results while offering maximum accessibility through the flip-top and expansive side doors. Handsfree entry is available with optional automated side doors
Analytical and Precision weighing balance has four user-programmable touch free sensors to minimize cross-contamination and wear and tear normally associated with repeatedly touching the balance. The Analytical and Precision weighing balance has been designed and verified to meet or exceed the Class I and II accuracy requirements in accordance with EC directives and EN45501.
With stabilization times up to 50% faster and superior shock protection, Analytical and Precision weighing balance delivers fast, accurate, and reliable results.
Fast stabilization time
- Improves operational efficiency
- Increases throughput
- Improves productivity
Optimized linearity and repeatability specifications
- Provides accurate and repeatable results
Optimized vibration filtering
- Provides balance stability in unstable environments
Superior Shock, Spill, and Splash Resistance
- 2-D Protection guards balance against disruptions in service due to shock or sudden movements. IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity, and accidental spills and splashes
SmarText™ 2.0 is an easy-to-use graphical software featuring 14 applications, virtual QWERTY and numeric keypads, and below minimum weight indication
- Color VGA display with icons for simple menu navigation
- High resolution, 5.7” (145mm) diagonal color 640 × 480 pixel display reproduces highly readable operating software
- Resistive touch screen display quickly responds to the operator’s touch or stylus
- 14 built-in applications with customization capabilities to meet the varying needs in laboratory and industrial settings
- Minimum Weight capability with visual warning feature
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data, a direct scan of the sample ID to the input field with an optional barcode reader.
- Password protected User Manager with administrator capability
Library function to store and recall customized applications including 10 recipes for Formulation application.
- Alternate RS232 command feature adapts the balance to existing data acquisition software
- External input for zero, tare or print operations via the external foot switch accessory
- Audible and visual feedback for touch screen input commands as well as the indication of the check weighing status
Analytical and Precision weighing balance draft shield provides ample access and visibility to the weighing chamber through the versatile top door and side sliding doors. Select models feature motorized side doors that open and close automatically with the use of the touchless sensors on the base and display.
- The automatic draftshield door models have a new function for automatically opening draftshield doors without touching the balance. It helps to eliminate sample residue transfer and contaminations.
- Side doors seamlessly glide on top-mounted bearings
- The versatile top door offers two entry options; access the weighing chamber by flipping the top door or sliding the glass panel open.
- The expansive side entry 6.3” × 9.4”(160 mm × 240 mm) allows you to freely place and remove large weigh boats or other large vessels in the weighing chamber
- Antistatic coated glass helps dissipate static charges in the weighing chamber which could adversely affect the weighing results
- Easy to install and remove glass panels and a stainless steel bottom make Analytical and Precision weighing balance extremely easy to clean
- A draft shield chamber light is available when the balance is used in low lighting environments]
Practical TOUCHLESS SENSORS
Analytical and Precision weighing balance features up to four touchless sensors for hands-free operation of zero, print, calibration, tare, automated draft shield doors, and other selectable functions
- Improves weighing efficiency
- Eliminates sample residue transfer
- Minimizes contamination
- Two sensors on the base* and two on the display can be set up individually to allow for remote operations
- The sensors can be set up to provide automated operation of the draftshield side doors and can be programmed to automatically open the opposite side door in order to support efficient and logical sample placement with your free hand.
AutoCal™ ensures performance and assists with routine maintenance automatically calibrating the balance daily
- Self-calibrates the system when it senses a temperature change sufficient enough to affect weighing accuracy, or every 3-11 hours, depending on the user configuration
- Performs routine calibration and reduces the need for external masses
External Calibration Models Available —
Select models feature traditional external calibration in which external weights (user’s choice of calibration weight values) are required to calibrate the balance to ensure accuracy
Intuitive USER SETUP
Analytical and Precision weighing balance is the industry’s most easy-to-use balance, featuring leveling assistance and instructional messaging for quick out-of-the-box setup and use.
- Easy to view illuminated level indicator placed at the front of the balance
- Adjustable thumbwheels are easy to turn to level the balance
- Level assist screen helps users quickly identify which thumbwheels need to be adjusted to level the balance
- Data Transfer Function helps to output data directly into Microsoft Excel
- Instructional messaging during application use guides users through the weighing process
- User information menu allows users to quickly view and learn more about the available balances features
- Up to 14 operating languages make Analytical and Precision weighing balance Intuitive User Setup truly universal
Ingenious MODULAR DESIGN
Analytical and Precision weighing balance modular design features a color touch display that can be separated from the weighing base
- 3 position, angular adjustment to optimize viewing
- Easy access communication ports include standard USB and RS232 and an optional third port for either RS232 or Ethernet
- Left and right side cable exit feature for customized installation capability
- Tower and wall mount ready for modular installation
- In-use cover for protection against rugged use
- Extension cable accessory extends remote use up to 27 feet (9 meters)
- Quadrastance™ design with four adjustable thumbwheels provides superior stability
- Robust die-cast metal bottom housing
- Accessory tower mount ready for modular installation
- Cable storage system underneath the base keeps excess cables manageable
- Adjustable rolling feet accessory allows for simple and quick movement and relocation of the balance
Analytical and Precision weighing balance meet or exceed the Class I or II accuracy requirements in accordance with NIST Handbook 44 and Canada’s Weight sand Measures Regulations. Certificate of Conformance Number 12-012 was issued under the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) of the National Conference on Weights and Measures. Notice of Approval AM-5847 was issued by Measurement Canada, an Agency of Industry Canada.
Other Standard Features & Equipment:
Menu lock switch, security bracket, integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications, removable stainless steel weighing pan, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, auto standby.
- The Analytical and Precision weighing balance advanced applications simplify even the most complex laboratory measurements. Whether it’s determining the difference between initial and residual weights or calculating the density of solids and liquids
- Analytical and Precision weighing balance eliminates the need for time-consuming manual calculations and data logging. The high-resolution display and innovative user interface make balance setup and application use effortless
Calibration Certificate and Government stamping by Legal Metrology Department and Free Same day delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR
|Analytical Weighing Balance|
|Readability (e)||0.001 mg|
|Repeatability std (g)||±0.0001|
|Stabilization Time (sec)||≤2|
|Calibration||All models feature external calibration|
|Weighing Units||Gram, Milligram, Kilogram, Carat,|
Ounce, Ounce Troy, Pound, Pennyweight,
Grain, Newton, Momme, Mesghal,
Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael,
Taiwan Tael, Tical, Tola, Baht,
Custom Unit 1, Custom Unit 2, Custom Unit 3
|Applications||Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing,|
Dynamic Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation,
Differential Weighing, Peak Hold, Density Determination,
Pipette Adjustment, Statistical Quality Control
|Stabilization Time||0.1 mg: ≤3 second, 0.01 mg: ≤8 second|
|Sensitivity Temp. Drift||0.50 ppm / °C|
|Min-Weight (typical)||20.0 mg, fine range (USP, u=0.10%, k=2)|
|Min-Weight (optimal)||9.0 mg, fine range (USP, u=0.10%, k=2) SRP≤0.41d**|
|Display||5,7’’, 14.5 cm (diagonal) Full-Color touch screen|
|Interface||Standard connectivity: 1 USB Host, 1 USB device, 1 RS232|
Optional connectivity: 2nd RS232, Ethernet
|Working Environment||10°C – 30°C, 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage Conditions||-10°C – 60°C at 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Power Supply||AC Adapter Input: 100 – 240 VAC 0.6 A 50/60 Hz,|
AC Adapter Output: 12 VDC 1.5 A
|Pan Size||Ø 80 mm|
(W × H × D)
|230 × 393 × 350 mm|
(W × H × D)
|632 × 640 × 467 mm|
|Net Weight||6.9 kg|
|Shipping Weight||9.6 kg|
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.