Piece Counting Machne
What is Piece Counting Machine?
Counting scales are used in different industries including automotive parts manufacturing, electronics, plastic or metal components production, paper manufacturing, or distribution warehouses. Accurate and efficient material management is the basis for successful, profitable production. METTLER TOLEDO counting scales can be easily incorporated into inventory management systems. That increases process reliability and productivity while efficiently controlling incoming and outgoing goods.
Every Piece Counts For Your Profit
1.) Material Receiving:-
Regardless of the size or number of incoming items counting scales verify the quantities received and provide accurate results in less time. Barcode scanners recall article information for immediate counting and transactions are stored in the scale embedded database for statistical analysis.
Smart weighing and counting solutions keep track of stock movements, ensure flawless goods storage and help you avoid out-of-stock situations through direct integration into ERP systems. Mobile counting scales facilitate and speed up commissioning
Process automation and fast user guidance are essential to increase production efficiency and consistency. Semi-automated counting solutions assure efficient packaging right in production. Parts required for assembly are rapidly and precisely counted.
4.) Logistics & Shipping
Counting solutions assure that customer orders are accurately filled with exactly the right number of pieces, on time, and with the required labels and documentation.
Easy Operation Avoid Errors, Speed up Processes
Straightforward manual operation increases efficiency and accuracy in piece counting. METTLER TOLEDO scales feature advanced, easy to use counting applications. Operators just have to count the sample pieces, place them on the platform, press the predefined sample key, and start counting immediately.
1.) Avoid Errors
Intuitive user menus prevent operator errors and fatigue during routine tasks. Configurable softkeys allow fast access to key functions at a keystroke. Users are guided through the counting task in their language.
2.) Increase Speed
While counting pieces using a weighing system, operators typically have to concentrate intensely on the terminal display, slowing down their process. The colorWeight® function indicates, using different colors when the target is reached. This spares the operator’s concentration, speeds up the task, and saves time and money.
3.) Save Time
In order to reduce wasteful transportation time, distances between the picking place and the counting scale need to be reduced. Mobile scales with rechargeable batteries and wireless communication do a perfect job. For further comfort and to ease operators’ work the best ergonomic position of the counting scale can be chosen: compact, with column or table model.
Key Features & Benefits Piece Counting Machine :
- Fast access to key functions at a keystroke
- Easy database entry or recall with a barcode scanner or external keyboard
- Immediate indication of the target count is reached with colorWeight® display
- Selectable languages: English, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- User profiles with dedicated functions such as assigned softkeys, language, user prompting or locked hard keys
Reduce Errors when Determining Average Piece Weights
Counting large quantities for reference (sample) determination by hand is tedious and opens the possibility for errors. However, sampling 30 or more parts increases counting accuracy. With the Automatic Reference Optimization feature, the scale assists the user in achieving a more accurate result with fewer errors. The operator hand counts 10 pieces and establishes the average piece weight. Then the operator places a few more pieces on the scale after which the Reference Optimization function will automatically recalculate the more accurate average piece weight.
Integrated Data Management Analyze, Trace, and Document
Efficiently counting thousands of parts demands the smart handling of numerous data points. Facilitate your daily counting jobs with counting scales featuring powerful databases with transaction memories that record all counting results for analysis and various printing options.
- Easy Data Analysis and Full Traceability:- Simplify monitoring and analyzing of weighing data with configurable databases. Analyze and trace all counting results in a transaction memory including date/time and operator ID. Benefit from a scale embedded or central (host) article database for up to 30,000 articles. Easily import or export data from the scale to Microsoft® Excel®.
- Fast Data Handling – Gain efficiency by connecting barcode scanners to automatically recall article information, such as average piece weight and directly start with counting. Connect the scale to another IT system, such as SAP, or import/ export article or transaction data with the USB memory stick, Ethernet, or wireless communication. Easily configure the scale and database on a PC.
- Facilitated Documentation – Customized labeling and full result documentation are key to fulfilling your customer’s needs or to comply with industry standards such as Odette, AIAG, or Galia. METTLER TOLEDO offers integrated printing solutions tailored to your application. Different formats can be defined including barcodes, article number, date, time, or customer logo. Whether you have to print labels, strips, or forms we provide a solution.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Scale embedded or central database for up to 30,000 articles.
- Transaction memory to easily monitor all counting results.
- Easy import/export databases and transaction data to Microsoft® Excel® for further statistical analysis.
- Connectivity to external IT systems in various ways.
- Pre-defined and user-definable printing templates.
- PC-software DatabICS to easily configure the scale.
Automate Your Counting Task
Reduce inefficient transportation to packaging stations and significantly reduce your staff’s involvement in parts counting with semi-automated counting directly at the production machine. Scales can control third party devices such as conveyor belts and stop or redirect parts filling as soon as the target piece count is reached. They also can alert operators by controlling external light or audible alarms. Tolerance such as target count or the average piece weight can be automatically called up from the article database by simply scanning a barcode or selecting an article ID.
Accuracy Counts Reliable Results from the Start
The concept of piece counting with a scale is quite simple. Counting accurately and efficiently can be a challenge. Errors occur when various factors influence the counting process, such as piece weight variation. Proper sampling and high-precision reference scales deliver accurate quantities from the start.
- Dealing with Piece Weight Deviation – Piece weight deviation is one of the most frequent sources of counting errors. Piece weights can differ due to the use of different machines, tool wear, raw material inconsistencies, or changing environmental conditions. If parts have a high deviation of more than 1 percent, the counting error can be cut in half by increasing the number of reference (sample) parts for example from 10 to 30 pieces.
- Highest Accuracy for Reliable Results – Accurate average piece weight determination is dependent on the appropriate counting resolution of the counting scale. To achieve a high counting resolution, the quality of the weighing electronics in terms of repeatability needs to be superior. METTLER TOLEDO counting scales feature proven counting resolutions of up to 1,200,000d, allowing minimum reference weights1) from 0.05 g with a process tolerance of 1%.
- Precise Counting from 1 mg to 3,000 kg – The lightest and heaviest parts influence the type of counting scales required. When counting a variety of parts, a two-scale system provides accuracy and flexibility. To precisely determine the average piece weights, connect a 0.1 mg reference scale, and count small pieces on a 0.6 kg to 6 kg scale. For medium weights, connect a bench scale up to 600 kg, and for heavyweights, use a floor scale for up to 3,000 kg.
Complete Offering High Throughput and Consistency
Speed counts in today’s competitive environment. Manufacturers must not only deliver error-free, high-quality products but also need to produce on time. Benefit from a complete counting scale portfolio with intuitive user menus facilitating your daily counting jobs. High-precision weighing technology delivers consistent results.
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery & installation in outer Delhi NCR).
Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.