High Accuracy Platform Weighing Scale | Industrial Weighing Scale | Mettler Toledo
Accurate weighing helps you manage raw materials, ensure compliance with regulations, and improve your product quality. For bench- and floor scale applications that require reliability with the best accuracy available, the PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms provide outstanding performance. The range of platforms, with capacities from 0.6 to 3,000 kilograms at resolutions of up to 750,000 divisions, is useful for many applications.
“In fragrance manufacturing, even the smallest drops can be added accurately on a PBK989-XS. (Capacity 610 grams. Non-approved readability 1 milligram.”
“Discover in a second even small defects in one tooth of a gear made from powder metal. (Capacity 15 kilograms. Non-approved readability 20 milligrams.”
“In formulation, precisely add one kilogram of powder to one ton of liquid with the PFK989-E1500. (Capacity 1,500 kilograms. Approved readability 50 grams”
“Fill gas for legal-for-trade reselling efficiently and accurately on the PBK989-B60. (Capacity 60 kilograms. Approved readability 2 grams.”
Consistent Accuracy Reliable Measurements in Any Environment
Environmental conditions can interfere with many precision instruments. Vibration, wind, and temperature variances are just some of the outside influences that can cause errors in your formulations or mistakes in counting that result in the waste of high-cost ingredients or in rejected batches. The PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms virtually eliminate those risks, thanks to the Monobloc load cell and the robust design of the scale body, which absorb environmental interference.
- Outstanding Accuracy – Thanks to its innovative measuring technology, the PBK9, and PFK9 Weighing Platforms ensure industry-leading metrological performance. With a resolution of up to 750,000 divisions (30,000e legal-for-trade approved), the weighing platform is ideally suited for all weighing processes in which quality is critical and tolerances need to be minimized.
- Reliable Performance – There is no need to worry about environmental impacts on your scale’s weighing performance. The PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms notify the operator when recalibration or adjustments are necessary due to environmental changes. Intelligent algorithms automatically adjust the platform and reduce the time and costs associated with regular testing.
Smart Load-Cell Technology
Accurate and Robust
The load cell, with Monobloc technology, is at the core of the PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms. Advanced technology guarantees the highest precision and reliability.
Automated calibration with built-in calibration weight and plug-in cables allow for easy maintenance.
Integrated Into Any Workplace
Wherever you need high-precision weighing, the PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms are designed to be easily integrated into your process. The unique construction of the platform makes it suitable for a variety of challenging environments including areas with heavy dust, locations that need regular cleaning, and those classified as hazardous. The built-in lever and bearing mechanical structure ensures the scale maintains peak performance regardless of the application.
- Hazardous Environments – When working in a hazardous environment, safety is key. The PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms are approved for use in hazardous areas (Category 3 / Division 2 and Category 2 / Division 1) for top performance in gaseous and dusty environments.
- Approved and Non-approved Applications – Peak performance and compliance to the OIML and NTEP regulations safeguard you against profit losses in any legal-for-trade application. The weighing platforms are available with the maximum resolution of up to 750,000 divisions if your processes do not depend on Weights and Measures regulations.
The PFK9 Weighing Platforms (1.5 to 3 tons) are available with a lift option. Hinged load plates are supported by pneumatic springs. Those features guarantee safe opening and closing and provide fast access for service and for easy and efficient cleaning processes.
Installing floor scales in pits is beneficial to allow easy loading and unloading of material on the ground level. The pit frames, which are available as an accessory for all floor scales, ensure short installation time and easy positioning and leveling.
Easy and Flexible
Designed To Fulfill Your Needs
The high-precision PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms can be easily integrated into your processes via any of the METTLER TOLEDO weighing terminals or directly connected to an automation system. No matter where or what you want to measure, the PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms are easily implemented into your process.
- Increased Throughput – Industry-leading stabilization times and an extremely fast data rate of up to 92 updates per second, make the PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms suitable for high-speed weighing processes. Short cycle times for check weighing applications and filling operations guarantee maximum throughput, always within your process tolerances.
- Direct Connectivity – PBK9 and PFK9 APW Weighing Platforms can be directly connected to any automation system. Solutions are available for safe and hazardous areas. Special tools support the selection of optimized signal filtering, allowing your control system to capture fast and stable weight values at all times.
Suited for a Variety of Applications
When paired with the right application terminal or connectivity option, the PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms are excellent stand-alone solutions or operate as components.
1.) Counting – Instead of using a separate reference scale for counting applications, use one PBK9 or PFK9 Weighing Platform with an ICS689 terminal for the entire process. This saves space and time while eliminating unnecessary movements.
2.) Formulating – The IND890 terminal is the perfect solution to manage customer-specific formulation processes where even complex set-ups with multiple platforms of different sizes and capacities are required.
3.) Filling – Exact results to the last drop are key to guarantee stable and reliable output. A PBK9 or PFK9 Weighing Platform connected to IND570 terminal results in a powerful filling system.
4.) Direct Connection – Fast reaction times of 92 updates per second speed up your processes and minimize tolerances. The PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms can be directly connected to your PLC control by using various Fieldbus modules.
Comprehensive Product Portfolio Globally Compliant
PBK9 and PFK9 Weighing Platforms offer multiple options. You can choose mild, galvanized or stainless steel for applications in wet, dusty, harsh or hazardous environments. Nine sizes and twelve capacities from 0.6 kilograms to 3 tons are available. All platforms can be connected to numerous METTLER TOLEDO terminals or directly connected to your control system.
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
- Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery in outer Delhi NCR).
- Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.