Digital Weighing Scale | 7 kg and 15 kg Bench Scale | DS-252 Essae | Platform Size 370×370 mm
Essae manufacture made in India digital weighing scale for shops and Industrial use, digital weighing scale capacity 7 kg and 15 kg and e value 1 gm and 2 gm with heavy-duty structure and platform size of 370×370 mm. Our all-digital weighing scale is approved by Legal Metrology Department (Weight & Measurement Department) and OIML to use in Commerical, Industrial, and Personal use, our digital weighing scale also comes with a Government calibration verification certificate and stamping.
Digital Weighing Scale Specification
- Soft Touch Tactile Switches
- Quick Response Time
- Tare Facility with Zero Function
- Super Bright Inbuilt Dual Red LED Display visible under bright sunshine and even in dim light
- Rechargeable Battery Backup
- Stainless Steel Platter
- Wide range of choices with expandable interface options & accessories
- Easy to Operate, Compact Design
- Get Free Delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR.
- Digital weighing scale capacity of 7 kg to 15 kg.
Digital Weighing Scale Technical Specification
- Overload protection
- Weather & waterproof sophisticated tactile keyboard
- 7 Segment LED Display
- 6 Digits display with Display Size 14 mm
- No. of Keys – 5 keys
- 6 w power consumption
- 230 V ± 10% 50Hz volts AC.
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to 50°C
Digital Weighing Scale Options & Accessories
- Extra/Remote Display
- RS – 232 to USB Cable Assembly
- DP-810 Printer
- External Set Point – relay output
- Pole Holder (6V / 10 Ah)
- Virtual COM Port USB
- Printer/Rs 232 Interface
- SetPoint – TTL Level
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
- Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery in outer Delhi NCR).
- Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Orginzation.