Bench Counting Scale
Ideal for use in warehouses, manufacturing processes, and production facilities, the counting scales are practical for any counting application. Quickly check the number of pieces in a carton or container, helping reduce waste when filling orders or packaging shipments. Intuitive software is user-friendly and keeps track of the count, automatically optimizing the unit weight for greater accuracy. The programmable backlit display can be customized to be“always on,” “always off” or to light only when weighing.
With easy operation and durable design, the Cruiser counting scale provides a powerful solution for industrial needs
Features of Bench Weighing Scale
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight, and count in one convenient location.
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers.
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Adjustable leveling feet help optimize setup
- Built-in memory for storing products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- AC adapter included
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
Applications of Bench Weighing Scale
- Parts counting
- Check to count
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.