Weighbridge Manufacturer | Pit Type Weighbridge | Truck Scale
UP Scales Pit Type Weighbridge is a cost-effective yet high-performance weighbridge. Quality builds along with structural steel that has CE approval to EN1090 guarantees long term reliability up to 20 years.
The low profile modular design offers unrivaled manufacturing versatility in terms of length, width, and capacity. The weighbridge construction features robust longitudinal beams consistent with traffic flow and a durbar skid-resistant deck.
A key competitive advantage of the Pit type weighbridge is that all critical measuring chain components, including load cells, instrumentation, and software are designed and manufactured by the UP Scales. This ensures optimum performance, reliability, and integration for the user.
Superior Load Cell Design and Performance
The Pit Type Weighbridge can be supplied with either analog (CPR) or digital (CPD) stainless steel IP69K canister load cells. (C3, C4 and C5 accuracy). Multi-range versions are also available.
Special mounting assemblies ensure optimum load introduction and performance, even under adverse environmental conditions. These mounting assemblies, together with robust end buffers on the weighbridge deck, prevent damage to the load cells, even under harsh braking conditions.
Surface and Pit Mount Designs
The Weighbridge is available in both surface and pit mount designs. Key features include:
- Structural steel that has CE approval to EN1090 (Tata Steel Ltd, JSW Steel Ltd & Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)).
- Low profile deck design – only 400 mm high
- Driver-operated versions
- Guide rails standard on surface models
- Optional steel ramps
- Modular construction
- Non-standard widths and lengths up to 150 t
- Special paint finishes
- Multi-range – high accuracy versions
- Wide range of peripherals
UP Scales engineers have developed proprietary technology to allow the weighbridge to be used on sloping terrain (gradients up to 1:20). Special loadcell mounting assemblies ensure the weighbridge is correctly positioned during operation.
ATEX Certified Versions
The Weighbridge can be used in hazardous areas also. Both the CPR and CPD load cells are certified for use in zones 1 and 21; 2 and 22 (gases and dust). For certain applications, the weighbridge can be supplied with pre-drilled ventilation holes in the deck plate to avoid the build-up of gases in and around the weighbridge.
Service and Support
UP Scales operates a nationwide service and support program to ensure your weighbridge continues to deliver optimum performance and reliability. You can call us anytime 24×7 on 9899008683.
The comprehensive support can be configured to cover the weighbridge, load cells, instrumentation, associated peripherals, and software. Our factory-trained service engineers operate from bases located throughout India.
Versatile Instrumentation And Software
UP Scales offers a wide range of instrumentation and software for use with our weighbridge installations- all designed and manufactured by the UP Scales
UP Scales provide a versatile weight indicator featuring a large LCD backlit display.
- Single and double weighing
- Multiple tare store
- Management of access control (barriers/traffic lights)
- Printer compatible
The weight indicator provides a compact, cost-effectiveness, or wall-mounted color touch screen weighbridge terminal, which can be programmed for a range of applications.
- Robust 5.7” colour screen with intuitive pictograms
- Ethernet and optional Wi-Fi connectivity
- Versatile SQL database import/export capabilities
- Twin USB and serial ports and SD card slot
- Onboard data storage and recall
The weight Indicator colour touch screen indicator provides a wealth of operational features that can be customized to suit specific weighbridge applications.
- Robust 10” colour touch screen
- Can be used with UP Scales Connect software
- Intuitive pictograms
- 4 USB Ports and QWERTY Keyboard
UP Scales Weighbridge Software
UP Scales weighbridge software is the world’s leading weighbridge software. No other solution provides the power and operational flexibility for weighbridge management applications.
- Ideal for single or multiple weighbridges
- Fully web-enabled
- Powerful database capabilities
- Compatible with recognized third-party software
- SAP, Sage, JD Edwards and Navision compliant
- Control for barriers/lights/ANPR cameras
- Fully configurable for each application
- Vehicle management capabilities
Complete Weighbridge Systems and Peripheral Equipment
Weighbridge Peripheral Equipment
The Weighbridge can be installed with a wide range of tried and tested peripheral equipment to form a fully integrated weighbridge management system. These products facilitate weight data collection and streamline on-site vehicle management and security
- Driver terminals, ANPR cameras, traffic barriers, and traffic lights.
- Electronic signature capture
- Analogue and ethernet intercom
- Improved vehicle throughput and site security
- Wireless links and solar power capabilities
- Peripherals fully compatible with Winweigh IV software
In addition to the wide range of standard sizes as shown opposite, the Weighbridge can be supplied in capacities up to 150 tons and in widths in excess of 6.0 m. Further information is available on request.
UP Scales is certified for the Self Verification (SV)of weighbridges. This ensures we can carry out calibration efficiently and quickly using our own test vehicle without having to rely on third-party test authorities.
Also have an official license from the weight & measurement department and Legal Metrology Department for providing calibration certificate, Government stamping, and passing of weighbridge annually.
Radiation Detection Systems
Safe weight is specifically designed to detect radiation sources in vehicles arriving or leaving recycling and reprocessing plants. The safe weight provides a clear radiation profile of the vehicle and its load. The system is fully compatible with UP Scales software.
- Prevents expensive decontamination procedures
- Sensors placed at entry to weighbridge (critical control point)
- Gives clear warning of contaminated loads
- Fully compatible with UP Scales software
- Can be integrated with security cameras
- Full calibration service provided by qualified personnel
Bespoke Pit Weighbridge Replacement
The modular design of the weighbridge means that bespoke sizes can readily be manufactured to fit existing pit structures without the need for major civil engineering work. Special mounting assemblies allow the low profile weighbridge to be fitted to existing mechanical weighbridge pits.
- All pit sizes can be accommodated
- Metric and imperial dimensions
- Special load cell supports to ensure optimized leveling
- Significant savings in civil engineering costs
- Minimum plant disruption
- Upgrades to digital load cells/latest instrumentation
- Wireless links and solar power capabilities
- Peripherals fully compatible with UP Scales software