Industrial Weighing Scale | Industrial Platform Weighing Scale | UP Scales
The Industrial platform/floor scale is a robust, general-purpose industrial electronic scale. It can be used in a wide variety of applications including shipping and despatch, dry food applications, as well as basic check weighing and totalizing. The large easy to read pole-mounted digital display can also be desktop or wall-mounted to suit your application.
Features and Benefits of Industrial Weighing Scale
Supplied with a large, six-digit, 52 mm high, seven-segment display with configurable backlight (on, off, or on only when weighing).
Powered by either the internal rechargeable battery or via the external power adapter. It is equipped with power-saving options such as auto power-off and switching backlight off at zero.
Seven simple to use, large tactile keys with multifunctional use.
Low Battery Warning
LED annunciator next to display warns of low battery condition.
Allows a low and high limit to be set. Configurable audible and visual annunciators (three LEDs next to display) show when weight is under, over, or at target weight.
Allows the number of weighings and the total amount of weight to be stored and recalled.
As per the Legal Metrology Act.
Specifications of Industrial Weighing Scale
- Tares – Semi-automatic 100% subtractive.
- Displays – The 52mm high display shows six seven-segment digits. The backlit LCD display carries icons for gross, net, tare, zero, kg. LCD annunciators are available for Stable; Zero; Gross; Net; Tare; Hold; Low Battery. LED annunciators are available for Over; Under; Accept on Check Weighing and Low Battery
- Controls – Keyboard controls are located on the display housing. Auto power-off function to help prolong battery life.
- Main Control Functions – Gross/Net; Print; Memory Recall. Accumulate; Tare; Zero; Power On/Off.
- Additional Control Functionality – Check Weighing; Memory Clear.
- Loadcell – Conforming to OIML / OIML approved C3.
- Indicator housing – IP20
- Loadcell – IP67 for multi-cell scales, IP65 for single-cell scales.
- Operating Temperature Range – -10° C to +45° C.
- Operating Humidity – 0 to 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Mains Adaptor – 9 V DC 800mA with plug top for mains 230V at 50Hz.
- Internal Rechargeable Battery – 6 V DC rechargeable battery. 12 hours to fully charge the scale. Approximately 20 hours of continuous battery life for a single load cell and 10 hours for four cells.
Approved as per Accuracy Class III of Legal Metrology Act.
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
- Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery in outer Delhi NCR).
- Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.