Digital Weighing Scale | 6 kg to 50 kg Bench Scale | DS-415N Essae | Platform Size 370×370 mm, 400×400 mm
Essae manufacture made in India digital weighing scale for shops and Industrial use, digital weighing scale capacity 6 kg to 50 kg and e value 0.5/1/2 gm with heavy-duty structure and platform size of 370×370 mm, 400×400 mm. Our all-digital weighing scale is approved by Legal Metrology Department (Weight & Measurement Department) and OIML to use in Commerical, Industrial, and Personal use, our digital weighing scale also comes with a Government calibration verification certificate and stamping.
Digital Weighing Scale Specification
- Soft Touch Tactile Switches
- Quick Response Time
- Tare Facility with Zero Function
- Bright Green VFD Display with a pole attached
- Rechargeable Battery Backup
- Wide range of choices with expandable interface options & accessories
- Easy to Operate, Compact Design
- Get Free Delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR.
- Digital weighing scale capacity of 6kg to 50 kg.
Digital Weighing Scale Technical Specification
- Overload protection
- Weather & waterproof sophisticated tactile keyboard
- Green Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- 6 Digits display with Display Size 13 mm
- No. of Keys – 5 keys
- 13 w power consumption
- 230 V ± 10% 50Hz volts AC.
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to 50°C
Digital Weighing Scale Options & Accessories
- Extra/Remote Display
- RS – 232 to USB Cable Assembly
- External Set Point – relay output
- 25 mm/ 50 mm jumbo display
- Remote Display: VFD Table / Wall Mounting
- Pole Holder (6V / 10 Ah)
- Virtual COM Port USB
- Printer/Rs 232 Interface
- SetPoint – TTL Level
|DIGITAL WEIGHING SCALE – BENCH SCALE|
|CAPACITY (KG)||E VALUE (g)||PLATFORM SIZE||PLATFORM MOC|
Get Free Delivery, Installation & COVID-19 Guidelines
- Get Free Delivery & Installation of all Weighing Scale in Only Delhi NCR – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurugram, and Meerut (Note* – UP Scales don’t provide delivery in outer Delhi NCR).
- Our Delivery & Installation Engineers follow all COVID-19 guidelines while delivering & Installation of Weighing Scales given by the Indian Health Ministry and World Health Organization.