Laboratory Analytical Balance
Highest resolution and carat switch
- Cover to protect the scale from damage
- Tare for full weighing range
- Overload indicator
- Auto shut-off after 1 minute of inactivity
- Pan Ø 38 mm, scoop, tweezers, bag, and control weight included in the delivery (the control weight is only to check the balance)
Technical Specification of Laboratory Analytical Balance
- Maximum Range – 50gm or 250 ct
- Readability – 0.001gm or 0.01 ct
- Repeatability – 0.002gm or 0.02ct
- pan size – 22mm
- Weight Measurement Units – g, ct, dwt, oz
- Display – LCD with backlight
- Calibration – with external test weight (50 g)
- Power – 3 batteries LR44
- Dimensions – 145 x 95 x 40 mm
- Laboratory Analytical Balance – 170 g
- Contents – 10 g control weight, batteries, scoop, tweezers, bag
Keys Function of Laboratory Analytical Balance
- ON/OFF – Press this button to turn on or off the scale.
- MODE – Select units of weight
- TARE – Press this button to subtract the weight of vessel or container, restore the readout to zero.
How To Use Laboratory Analytical Balance
- Please open the battery cover and take out the transparent insulator and close the battery covey, then put the scale on a plat and keep it level off.
- Press the “ON/OFF” switch. After approximately 2 seconds, the display will change to “0.000”, the unit is then ready to use. While the scale is on, press the “ON/OFF” switch off.
- Place the object to be weighed on the weighing tray. The display will indicate the weight of the object. If the weight exceeds the unit’s maximum capacity, the letters “O_Ld” will be displayed, indicating an overload.
- In normally status, ordinal press “MODE” button, it will display all kind weigh unit, just like: g, oz, dwt, ct ….
- Press the “TARE” button to subtract the weight of the container.
- If weighing has been completed and the weight on the scale has not changed for 60 seconds, the scale will automatically switch off.
- This scale with backlight function, while it shut off the press “ON/OFF” can be winked willingly after shut off.
- If the display indicates “LO_” please replace the batteries.
- It was plugged into the AC adapter plughole. In the condition of no use Lithium battery, only with the proper connective facility to put through the AC adapter, it will work normally.
Cautions while using Laboratory Analytical Balance
This scale is a precision instrument and must be used under certain conditions to ensure accurate measurement. Please observe the following when using this scale:
- Never disassemble the unit.
- If the scale will not be used for a long time, store with the batteries removed. If not, battery leakage may occur, damaging the unit.
- Do not use or store near a heat source (ovens, heaters, etc.).
- Please avoid strong electrical or magnetic fields.
- Use in a vibration-free location that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- The scale will not measure accurately in an environment subject to large temperature changes. The unit takes approximately two hours to adjust to such changes.
- Keep water and chemicals off the scale. Wipe with a damp cloth from time to time.
- Check and replace batteries before sending the unit for repair. If repair is necessary, remove the batteries, repack the unit in the original carton and protect with packing materials before shipment.
- Does not leave objects on the weighing tray when the scale is not in use.
- This scale is for personal use only, do not use it in business.
Calibration Instructions of Laboratory Analytical Balance
This scale had been calibrated before it was dispatched from the factory. But at times when there is a remarkable change in temperature or humidity (including change of seasons), there might be inaccuracies, please recalibrate the scale according to as follows: In weighing mode, clear the objects in the weigh tray, then press the key “Mode” for 3 seconds without release till the system flickeringly indicates “ CAL”, then release, and the system will flickeringly indicates “CAL”, then release, and the system will flickeringly indicates the needed calibrating weight in 2 seconds, put the needed weight in the middle “PASS”, and turns into weighing mode in 2 seconds. The calibration is done.
Laboratory Analytical Balance Comes with Government Calibration Certificate and Stamping.
Get Same day free delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR.