Top-of-the-Line Counting Scales for Even the Toughest Industrial Weighing Conditions
Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS is the ideal tool for tough industrial counting jobs that require durability and accuracy at a great value. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with weighing, parts counting, check to count, and accumulation functions, and can produce results for a variety of industrial weighing, counting, and measurement needs.
Standard Features Include:
- Full Metal Housing Offers Strength and Protection and Maximizes Product Life—Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide the protection, stability and long product life needed for tough industrial weighing.
- Precise Counting and Weighing Performance Produce Undoubtedly Accurate Results— Accurate weighing and counting performance is assured with 1:1,500,000internal counting resolution and auto-optimisation software that reduces errors.
- User-Friendly Software Makes Ranger 4000 Very Easy to Operate—Easy-to-operate with SmarText™ software, a centrally located count display and dedicated Sample and Tare key.
- Several Connectivity Options Provide Connection to Multiple Peripheral Devices— Ranger Count 4000 offers the highest level of connectivity in its class through its Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232, or USB interface.
- Calibration Certificate and Government stamping by Legal Metrology Department
- Free Same day delivery & Installation in Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & Delhi NCR
Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS
Metal Housing Ensures Protection
With die-cast sealed metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet, Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS was built to maximise product life and withstand heavy-duty use and ensure accurate operation in industrial environments
Precise Counting and Weighing Performance
The high-resolution Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS has a 1:30,000 display resolution and 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution. It also features advanced auto-optimisation software which recalculates the average piece weight as the\ overall weight increases, ensuring accuracy and minimising counting errors.
Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS also offers a 30 item library data storage function that can store 12-digit part numbers, average piece weights, check to count or check weighing parameters, tare weights and accumulated counts or weights for quick and simple retrieval of frequently used data.
Intuitive Software Supports Simple Navigation
The attractive display and navigation make Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS extremely simple to use. The three-window backlit LCD includes a centrally-located count display as well as weight and piece weight displays. Eight function keys, including dedicated Sample and Tare keys, and full numeric keypad make setup and input operations simple and straightforward.
More Connectivity Options
Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS can be integrated into systems and connected to multiple peripheral devices through its standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232, or USB. Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS can also support two-scale counting through the optional 2nd platform to support weighing jobs that require a higher capacity platform or additional platform space. Whether your data transfer requirements are simple or complex, Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS offers the necessary functionality to meet your needs.
- Weighing—Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
- Parts Counting—Count samples of uniform weight.
- Check Weighing/Counting—Compare the weight/count of a sample against target limits.
- Accumulation—Totalization of weight and count. Calculates total accumulated weight and count of separate items.
Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS produces accurate results within one second. The early stabilisation virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you and not your weighing equipment. Work efficiently and with confidence that your results are accurate. Maximise your throughput without sacrificing accuracy with the Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS.
Internal Power Supply and Rechargeable Battery
Say goodbye to being restricted to working only near power outlets! Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS is equipped with a rechargeable lead-acid battery that can provide power for more than 210 hours! It can also be powered through the easy connect power cord that takes up minimal space and automatically adapts to different power line voltages and frequencies, eliminating disruptions in workflow due to power outages and shortages.
The Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS meets the Class III requirements of OIML R76 and EN 45501.
|Counting Weighing Scale – OHAUS|
|Models of Counting Weighing Scale:||RC41M3||RC41M6||RC41M15||RC41M30|
|Capacity × Readability||3 × 0.0001 kg
3,000 × 0.1 g
|6 × 0.0002 kg
6,000 × 0.2 g
|15 × 0.0005 kg
15,000 × 0.5 g
|30 × 0.001 kg
30,000 × 1 g
|Certified Capacity × Readability||3 × 0.001 kg
3,000 × 1 g
|6 × 0.002 kg
6,000 × 2 g
|15 × 0.005 kg
15,000 × 5g
|30 × 0.01 kg
30,000 × 10 g
|Min. Recommended Sample Weight||2 g||4 g||10 g||20 g|
|Min. Recommended APW||0.01 g||0.02 g||0.05 g||0.1 g|
|Max. Internal Counting Resolution||1:1,500,000|
|Maximum Displayed Resolution||1:30,000|
|Construction||Stainless steel platform, Die-cast aluminium housing|
|Weighing Units||kg, g|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Accumulation|
|Display||3-Window, 1 inch / 26mm high LCD display with white backlight, 6-digit, 7-segment|
|Checkweighing Indicators||3 LED (yellow, green, red) with the configurable operation and alert beeper|
|Memory||30 item library|
|Keyboard||8 function, 12 numeric mechanical keys|
|Zero Range||4% or 20% of full-scale capacity|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Stabilization Time||1 second|
|Auto-Zero Tracking||Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions|
|Safe Overload Capacity||150% of capacity|
|Power||100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz internal universal power supply, internal rechargeable lead-acid battery|
|Battery Life||210 hours continuous use with 12 hour recharge time|
|Calibration||External, with user-selectable calibration weight|
|Interface||Built-in RS232, optional 2nd platform, 2nd RS232, USB, Ethernet|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10° C to 40° C|
|Platform Size (W × L)||300 mm × 225 mm|
|Scale Dimensions (W × L × H)||315 × 327 × 122 mm|
|Shipping Dimensions (W × L × H)||397 × 447 × 195 mm|
|Net Weight||5.9 kg|
|Shipping Weight||7.2 kg|